Sunday, January 6, 2013

THAT FIRST CRUSH!!!!

S.<p>Today after 10 to 12 years I spoke to my firSt crush!!!! Its as if I spoke to her for first time!!( plz read spoke as chatted/texted,:-/) <br>
And the happiest time here was between when my frnd told me about her existence and when she told me shes geting married...soon enough!! Nice I said...u can understand how nice it was and hw nice it has been since then:-)<br>
STORY MY LIFE I wld say<br>
Tis realy sounds funny nw..I remember falling for her in first grade...i remember writing her name on last page of my book and luking at it as a big adventure...and then erasing it off b4 any1 else cld c it...The way I stared at her I m nt sure she wld remember it bt must ve felt I was a crazy stalker...Going frm road in frnt of house several times a day...to get a luk of her..following her arnd in lunch time...and after all this nt having the balls to speak to her for years and years..8 to b precise..And then holding onto those few words u ever spoke to her or she threw towards u...
MORAL OF THE STORY' CRUSHES COME AND GO BUT LIFE MOVES ON..SO IF U DNT HV THE BALLZ BORROW THEM BUT SAY WHAT U HAVE TO SAY!!!!
CHEER

1 comment:

  1. first crushes r always special....therez a reason its cald a 'crush'....lol.....luvd d moral....but life wont be such a romantic adventure had it not been for those gutless days!

    ReplyDelete